</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18420811?origin\x3dhttp://theparaphernalia-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Dreams & Visions! :]

Church was great. Sermon was entertaining and meaningful. Fellowship was awesome with all those ultra stupid games but it was all fun. I've killed many of my brain cells today. From next week onwards, there'll be 2 brothers transferring to our CG :] I can't wait for Friday, I can't wait for orientation, I can't wait for school to start!

Anyway, there'll be Easter Celebration at CHC(Hall 8) & Carnival Extravegenza(Hall 7).

Here are the services details :
April 6 (Friday) : 5pm
April 7 (Saturday) : 4.30pm & 7.30pm
April 8 (Sunday) : 10am & 1.30pm
You can go to either one :]

There'll be drama performed by our very own CHC Drama Team titled "Jesus". This year, relive the Easter story through the eyes of Jesus as we recount His journey on earth. From an early age, Jesus experiences events that hint at His impending destiny. See his compassion, feel His pain as you identify with His humanity. This Easter, witness the plan of God unfold and recognize the hope we have through one Man's ultimate sacrifice.

If you're interested, please contact Adeline or me :] We really hope to see you there and I'll be sending out invitation card to various people :]

Last but not least, Happy April Fool Day!


Found love beyond all reason :]
Edited }

It's 3.41 am and I really can't sleep. Why, why, why!?!?! I need some help with my insomia. Lol. Anyway, I've watched 3 movies in a row. That's something I'm proud of, somehow. Hahaha. I've not been producing good blog posts nowadays or should I say I've NEVER produced any good ones. I should improve on my B4 English. Lets aim for A1! Ok, I know it's impossible for me. Maybe it's due to the time now, I'm suffering from some weird hallucination. I kept feeling things or is it me? Hahaha. Be brave Aixing! Let the worship songs calm me down. It really works thou, all of you should really try if you're feeling down/afraid/whatsoever.
I'll always recall back about the past out of the sudden recently. Especially during this time of the day, when everyone is sleeping but I'm wide awake. I will smile to myself like an idiot at times in my room/corner. People like SiewChong, Logesh and many more I can never forget. They brought me so much laughter and fun during my Secondary life. I just met SC lately and realised all of us are growing up. We're going to different directions and creating a better future for ourselves.
Random thoughts all over. Anyway, it's 03.55am, it's time for bed. Much love all.
___<3

mooo-ed

Welcome

WELCOME TO,
TheParaphernalia-

Best Viewed in IE (:

Profile

Jaslyn Aixing ♥

I'm Eighteenth, questions?
12th Apr 1989

Absolutely,
♥ Music and Sports

ChatterBox

Links

Adeline :]
Amelia
Andy
Alvin Brian
Cheryl
Chialing :]
ChunRen
Clarissa
Daryl
Elephont :]
Hamzah
Isaac
Jowyne
Lizhi
Orca
Rachel
Reinald
Sharlene
Valerie
Yijing
Zhonghwee

Archives

Move On & Don't Look Back ♥

Now Playing